Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee is charged with coordinating, initiating and recognizing professional development efforts of NYSAEYC chapters, members and programs.
- Support chapter professional development activities by sharing information regarding conferences, special speakers, and unique offerings.
- Oversee credential subcommittee
- Assist State Conference subcommittee to identify core body of knowledge and licensing regulations into conference program and long range planning
- Identify and share articulation models for career pathways
- Oversight of a statewide Speakers Bureau
- Oversee conference subcommittee
- A needs assessment of professional development across the state
Nancy Gabriel, Chair (email@example.com)