Along with all the wonderful benefits listed below, you will also have the access to the following benefits as a member of NYSAEYC!
- SharedSource ECNY (www.sharedsourceecny.org)
- SharedSource EC NY is a resource that can be used to assist teachers and directors with cost-saving plans, regulations, and marketing. It is a great resource for all in the field. Click here for a preview.
- Apply for a Mini Grant for your school
- Conference Scholarships
- Free state conference registration if presenting a workshop
- State newsletter two times per year and E-Newsletters at least 2 times a year
- Leadership opportunities on the local, state and national level to serve on boards, advisory councils, statewide committees, and chapter committees. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Access to the members-only section of the NAEYC website
As a student, you can also have access to the following resources:
- Discounted Tuition at Walden University
- You can get a 10% discount on your tuition at Walden University as a Member of NAEYC!
- The Carol Ely Scholarship Fund
- Other Scholarship Information
NAEYC Member Benefits
|Comprehensive Members receive six cutting edge books each year - a $100 value|
|20% discount on all products in our catalog/online store, including books, videos, brochures, posters, and more.|
|The print publication package of your choice: five issues of Young Children or five issues of Teaching Young Children.|
|Five digital issues of award-winning Young Children, NEXT for Young Children, and Tesoros y Colores (the Spanish version of Teaching Young Children) packed with the latest developments in early childhood education, practice, and research.|
Cinco números de revistas digitales del Premio Young Children, NEXT for Young Children, y Tesoros y Colores (versión en español de Teaching Young Children) que contiene los últimos avances en la educación de la niñez, su práctica e investigación.
|Reduced registration fees for NAEYC-sponsored conferences and training opportunities, including the world's largest early education conference.|
|USI offers NAEYC members discounted insurance plans designed to meet your personal and professional needs, including professional liability and car insurance.|
|Access to the Members Only area of our website, which features exclusive digital benefits and content.|
|Reduced subscription fees for the highly respected Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.|
|Voting rights in NAEYC elections to help shape the future of the early childhood profession.|
|10% percent tuition reduction and waived application fee for new students at Walden University. Learn more|